Take a look at our preview.
Sockstar is 40+ pages chock-full of information on sock knitting and it can make you a better sock knitter. It’s reasonably priced at just $5.95.
The ebook has over 40 pages of help, advice and know-how to make you a Sockstar:
- how to’s and clear pictures for over a dozen cast ons, bind offs, toes, heels and cuffs
- how yarn choice can effect your sock
- what makes a yarn superwash
- the pros and cons of cuff-down versus toe-up
- over 15 tips to make your sock knitting even better
- professionally copy edited
Up-level your sock knitting game with our ebook. This book is for you…
If you’re an experienced sock knitter:
- tips on how to mask holes
- join yarn and weave in tails
- if you’re a cuff-down knitter: recommendations on cast ons that are stretchy and bind offs that look great
- if you’re a toe-up knitter: tips on how to make the cast on tight and the bind off stretchy
- why stretch, strength and absorption are all important in a sock yarn
If you’re new to sock knitting:
- how to choose a sock yarn
- favorite cast ons and bind offs to get you started
- the anatomy of a sock
- how they make yarn superwash
- what to consider in cuff-down or toe-up sock knitting so you can choose the best method
And if that’s not enough, the section on tips will help both the new and seasoned sock knitter. We also include recommendations on both free and paid sock patterns. You might even find a new-to-you designer.
Don’t take our word for it. Here’s what two seasoned sock knitters have to say about the eBook:
“The book is great! A *must* have for the new sock knitter and a handy reference guide for those already knitting their own socks. It will have a definite home in my library of knitting books.” – Mary E. Rose
“I…got so engrossed that I almost made myself late.” – Nancy Bellamy
Get in on the special offer today of just $5.95.
Don’t miss out. Your socks will thank you.