Did you see? We launched 13 new sock patterns and 6 new tutorials this weekend!
We have so many different socks for you – texture, cables, lace, colorwork, Estonian stitches and lots more! A few of the socks use unusual stitch patterns that can be just the ticket if you’re looking for a bit of a challenge. Or, we have simple texture if you’re looking for something that you can make while on auto-pilot and chatting away or just trying to be social.
Even though we have all those patterns, we thought it would be helpful to make this little info sheet so you can look for just the right patterns. So, in the sheet we have:
- direction (cuff-down or toe-up)
- heel (e.g. flap, fleegle/strong)
- toe (e.g. wedge and star)
- notes – other important info like cables, nupps, lace, etc.
How to Use the PDF
You can use the PDF in lots of ways:
- Discover a new style for you to try.
- Try out a style you’ve been considering.
- Find a picture from our socks that you like and use the PDF to quickly learn what’s used. No need to read through the whole pattern first!
- Select something you already know you like.
- Pick out a sock that works well with the yarn you want to use.
We hope you use this guide and make lots of socks from our special Sock Issue.
And now that we’ve given you this PDF, is there anything you hoped was in our issue but isn’t? If so, comment below and we’ll try to do it in an upcoming issue.