Valentine’s Day is such a fun crafting day! Make something for your sweetie, your kids, a parent, a loved one or even yourself!
Here are a few of our favorites from Knotions and around the web.
Clockwise from the left, we have:
We have projects fit for both you and someone else and a variety of time commitments. Need something quick? The Basalt Cowl might do the trick. Have a good amount of time? The Tesla Shawl might be just the thing.
Around the Web
Pressed for time? Some of these DIY projects will only take a couple hours (you’ll definitely need more time for the wreath though – but it’s a stunner, right?).
- Rustic No-Sew Banner – small enough to fit almost anywhere (a door, a wall, spanning two chairs…
- Coffee Filter Heart Wreath – she shows you how to dye the coffee filters. SO easy!
- Melted Bead Wind Chime – great idea and i can see making them for any season or holiday
- Heart Catch-all – a great use-it-all-the-time gift!
- Heart Tea Tabs – she gives a great tea recipe too, or I can see replacing the tabs on tea bags as well