Today, we share how to make an I-Cord or SSE Edge.
- Great way to add a second color to your FO!
- While it’s decorative, it’s more tailored and less-frilly than some other edges.
- You can even add it after the fact. If your FO needs a bit “more”, this could be just the thing.
Things to Keep In Mind
- It’s easier to add with a DPN, but you could really use any type of needle you want.
- It’s easiest if you use a yarn with the same thickness, but you could even use others! But, if you change it up, you know what you should do first, right? S-W-A-T-C-H 😉
Read our post on how to work the I-Cord or SSE Edging.