Today we’re looking back at the Rite of Spring Shawl.
Why It’s Awesome
- Combines simple lace stitches and nupps so there’s a little bit of easy and a little bit of challenge.
- Works great in a slow gradient like the Gradiance Colorways from The Unique Sheep.
- The top-down approach allows you to use most/all of your yarn by adding (or taking away) repeats.
- Use our tutorials on Lace 101, Reading a Knitting Chart, Working a Centered Double Decrease (CDD) and more!
Have What You Need?
- Yarn: Fingering Weight Yarn
- US #6 Knitting Needles
Give the Rite of Spring Shawl a try!