Today we’re looking back at the Scottsdale Socks.
Why It’s Awesome
- Simple colorwork with no charts!
- It shows you a successful colorwork project using two hand-dyed yarns.
- Look at the stripes on the toes! Or skip them and just work it with one color.
- The designer uses an unusual technique that makes the cuffs stretchy, even though it’s where you need to cast on.
- Read our tutorials on Dominant Color, Choosing Colors and more.
Have What You Need?
- Yarn: Fingering Weight
- Needle: US 2 and US 3
Give the Scottsdale Socks a try!