Discover New Knitting and Crochet Patterns
Whether you’re looking for inspiration, reviews or tutorials – you’ll find it here.
Your premier Knitting & Crochet Magazine
Tech Edited Patterns
Top Free Patterns
[free pattern] Convolution Hat
The Convolution Hat is a spiraling hat, knit at a …
[free pattern] Lightshow Hat
I can’t be the only knitter who has opened her …
Wander is a fun and easy project that looks more …
Latest Back Issues
What Makes Knotions Great?
- Every pattern is tech edited by our team to make sure you can confidently make our patterns.
- Professional photography lets you see the full item as well as all the details.
- Every pattern is new and has never been published.
A Few Features that Make Us Unique
- Publish both Knitting and Crochet
- Save big and get the bundle of patterns from each issue
- Become a member so you can download as many patterns as you want.
See what people are saying about us!
A valuable resource for my next project. Pattern inspiration is aplenty, along with the tools and means to help bring my craft to life.
I’ve known Jody and her work on Knotions for a few years now, and seen up close the amount of passion and energy she pours into every issue and eBook. She’s led the way in giving opportunities to diverse designers and models, and kept quality patterns accessible and affordable for all knitters.
St. Paul, Minnesota
Knotions has something for every level of my crafting experience, from easy to follow tutorials to gorgeous patterns.