Keeping up with the knitting world can be a lot of work. Patterns are constantly being released, new designers pop on the scene all the time, yarn companies and handdyers try to keep up with trends.
One way to stay on top of things is with newsletters. Here are some of our favorites – plus a few social media bonuses at the bottom!
- Aroha Knits – Francoise offers a regular newsletter and a second one for designers
- Blue Peninsula – New releases and coupons from Bonnie Sennott
- Chic Knits – Keep up with new releases from Bonne Marie Burns
- Curious Handmade – Helen Stewart keeps us up on her designs. Get a free pattern when you sign up!
- Knitspot – See the latest designs and yarns from Anne Hanson
- Violently Domestic – Hunter Hammersen keeps us up-to-date on her designs and offers some freebies just to subscribers. Hint – she has a new book coming out!
- Interweave – Reviews, new releases and more
- Knitter’s Review – Yarns, designs, designers, reviews and a forum
- Knotions – Reviews, interviews, tutorials, new pattern releases. Get a free Ravelry How To when you join
- Berroco – Keep up with their latest yarns, patterns and some free designs too.
- Miss Babs – Yarn, designs, show schedules and FOs
- Neighborhood Fiber Co – New yarns and colors from NFC
- Plucky Knitter – Yarns, exclusive designs and exclusive announcements
- Quince & Co – See recent patterns, yarns and new colors
- Thaki Stacy Charles – New patterns, yarns and some free patterns too.
Every instagram post requires a photo so there’s lots of inspiration. Don’t know where to get started? Hashtags are your friend. Here are some of our favorites
Great for finding patterns and tutorials. Start with these basics and then let Pinterest suggest others (at the top of the page)