What Is It?
MittStar Vol 1 is the first volume of our eBook on Fingerless mitts. We have 3 mitts patterns, 4 tutorials and lots of advice (and a bonus pattern too)!
Table of Contents
The book is over 50 pages long.
- Why make mitts and the Anatomy of a Mitt – including an illustration!
- Step-by-step instructions and pics for: Old Norweigan/Twisted German Cast On, Chinese Waitress Cast On, Long Tail Tubular Cast On and the Tubular Cast On using Waste Yarn
- Charts for measurements and cast on numbers for a variety of weights of yarn and sizes
- Average lengths of cuffs from children to men
- 3 patterns
- Ever So Basic Mitts
- Thumb Gusset Mitts
- Warming Up the Scrolling Mitts
- Bonus Cuff Pattern
- Flirty Leaves Cuffs
- Lots of info on making mitts and just improving your knitting in general!