Today, we share how to work the Cable without a Cable Needle.
Why It’s Awesome
- Makes cabling A LOT quicker!
- No need to worry about keeping ANOTHER tool for your knitting.
- Do cables whenever with no needing to plan and dig our your cable needle.
Things to Keep In Mind
- Try the with a stickier wool and needles that aren’t too-big and aren’t too-small (yarn around a DK or worsted).
- As always, work it on a swatch before trying it on the real thing.
Read our post on how to work a Cable without a Cable Needle.