If you haven’t seen these yet, you NEED to! A way to store your needles and hooks and make them both safe and easy to find? YES!
What are they?
The needles and hooks tubes are a great way to store and organize your straight needles, DPNs or crochet hooks. Keep the tips and hooks safely stored so you’re not poking yourself every time you dig into your bag/basket/storage container.
Why do I like them?
Skerin’s Best Darn Needles and Hooks Tubes give us lots to love:
- Telescoping action so they only take up as much room as you need. They come in 4 sizes and easily adjust from 3 ¼ to 13 ¾”. Just push or pull and the ratchet mechanism lets you change the length.
- Sturdy – While the tubes don’t take up a lot of space, they’re hardy and can take a beating.
- Keeps locked – Once you adjust the tubes, they stay put. This means you can carry them in a bag and the contents stay safely in there until you need them.
- Easy to open – Although they stay locked, they’re not that difficult to open either. You can easily get at what’s inside with just a tug.
- Store several pairs – You can put multiple needles/hooks in a single tube and they nicely stack on top of each other.
Some other ways to use them
The nice thing is that these tubes aren’t just for crafting. You can use them wherever you need to store small items – tiny pliers, eyeglass screwdrivers and small kitchen tools would all fit in the tubes well and keep them both protected and organized.
Get your own
Interested in your own tubes? You can get them from their web site. Currently at just $14 they’re a great value.