I’m so excited for this issue! Shawls are so versatile and I’m thrilled to share some great options for you.
Video is above – if you don’t see it, it might be blocked with your ad blocker. You should be able to see a video with an image of each shawl.
Some of the reasons I love shawls:
- Shawls keep you warm when the AC is blasting
- Or put them on to take the chill off you when you come inside
- Or cover your shoulders when the sun is burning you up
- Or to transition from day to evening
- Or to dress up an otherwise ordinary outfit
And a few crafting reasons I love shawls:
- Shawls can be a great warm weather project other than socks
- And, you can use an unusual yarn or color combo
- Or have fun embellishing it with beads, Pom poms and tassels
- Or ease into a new technique just on the border.
So much to love about the humble shawl!
Some ways to tie a shawl
I’m always on the lookout for new and unusual ways to tie shawls. You too?
Here are a few ideas to get your creative juices flowing…
btw, i’ve found that most non-knitters call them scarves so don’t be turned off by that!
I hope you got something from these ideas and we’ll see you back on Saturday for the launch!