We created Sockstar Volume 2 for you! Our new eBook is 40 pages chock-full of information on sock knitting and it can make you a better sock knitter. It’s reasonably priced at just $5.95.
The ebook has 40 pages of info on sock heels for everyone:
- the basics of knitting socks from the cuff-down, the toe-up and even using short rows
- ratings so you know the complexity of each method
- both cuff-down and toe-up methods
- over 10 tips to make your sock knitting even better
This book is for you…
If you’re an experienced sock knitter:
- sizing tips for making better-fitting socks
- the pros and cons of a variety of heel turns
- ideas for how to make short row heels fit better
- ways to use even a yarn that isn’t perfect for socks
- tips on how to mask holes
If you’re new to sock knitting:
- instructions on basic heel turns and how to work them
- suggestions for ways to try other heel turns without wasting time on an entire sock
- ideas on how to make your knitted socks look better, regardless of the method you choose
And if that’s not enough, the section on tips will help both the new and seasoned sock knitter – including how to avoid ladders, ways to achieve a good gauge, working with reinforcing thread and move! We also include recommendations on tutorials we’ve previously published.
Here’s what some reviewers said about SockStar Volume 2:
If you are looking to go beyond the pattern or create your own sock adventure…SockStar Vol2 is where it’s at. – Andi Gallegos from My Sister’s Knitter
[A] very impressive resource (I’ll use it for sure). – ND
Get in today of just $5.95.