Yes, you CAN knit socks!
Your journey starts with our simple approach to knitting socks.
With a bit of patience and practice, you can create cozy and stylish socks for yourself or as gifts.
Just use SockStar: Getting Started and you’ll get:
- Over 20 tips – you won’t believe you’ve knit without these.
- A no-fail pattern for your first pair of socks.
- Easy heel that requires NO picked up stitches!
- Our famous tutorials to help you succeed.
If you want to start making socks, then you NEED SockStar: Getting Started!
3 sizes – adult S, M and L – 7 (8, 9)” circumference
24 sts and 32 rows = 4″/10 cm
What You Need
- Approximately 215 yards of Worsted Weight Yarn (we used Berroco Vintage)
- A US #4 (3.75mm) circular needle (at least 32″ long), or size to get gauge.
- A removable stitch marker
- 11 (13, 15) stitch markers
Buy with confidence!
Here’s what others think of previous SockStars…
See the previous SockStars
Get it for $5.95!