We’re Back and It’s Good
It’s been over 5 years since we released our last SockStar. I kept changing what I wanted it to be. Toe-Up? Yes. Cuff-Down? Yes again.
Finally, the answer was simple. Let’s do both.
That’s right – all 3 patterns have instructions for both cuff-down and toe-up! We know how important that is, so we wanted to give you both!
If you like Cuff-Down Sock-Knitting
Every sock pattern has a cuff-down version.
If you like Toe-Up Sock-Knitting
Every sock pattern has a toe-up version.
That’s Right – They Have Both
If you prefer one direction, each of the patterns is great for you.
If you want to try out the other direction, each of the patterns is great for you.
If you know both directions, each of the patterns is great for you.
Our special heel is worked the same way in each direction!
Three New Sock Patterns for You
We have 3 designs that use simple stitches:
- M1 (Make 1)
- K2TOG (Knit 2 Together)
- SSK (Slip, Slip, Knit)
- Lifted Increase
Use our Pineapple Heel
There’s lots to love about this heel! Some of our favorites:
- It’s a short-row heel, but there’s no wrap-and-turn.
- It’s a lot roomier than a standard short-row heel.
- Make it in the same color or a contrast color.
I’m not sure which way I want my colors to go
That’s ok with SockStar Volume 3! You can choose to make one sock with Color A being the primary color. And then, make Color B be the primary color in the second sock.
We show you this in our Get Your Fiber Stripes socks.
Meet the Patterns
- The only purls are in the cuff ribbing!
- Combine 2 or 3 of your favorite colors.
- The little roll on top of the ribbing has 2 purposes. Betcha can’t guess one of them.
Get Your Fiber Stripes
- Make the colors opposite of each other for maximum flair!
- Use the slow color changes of the Chroma yarn to ensure that your socks coordinate.
- The heel is strategically placed to keep the stripes consistent.
- The stranding charts allow the colors to change without even noticing it.
- We worked a contrasting heel, but you could make it the same color.
- The colorwork is kept to a minimum, so it doesn’t have a big impact on the stretchiness of the sock.
Isn’t It Time that You Became a SockStar?
Right now, it’s on sale for $2 off the regular price of $17.85!
What others think of previous SockStars…
See the previous SockStars
Get it for
$17.85 just $15.85!